A Place Of Healing And Wellness.
Welcome to Julia Mandle Homeopathy Clinic in Auckland where your health issues are addressed holistically by a qualified Practitioner. I offer face-to-face Homeopathy appointments in West Auckland, Herald Island as well as Online Homeopathic Consultations by Zoom.
Whatever your initial motivation, I will always look at both body and mind, as they are connected. By addressing both these levels, homeopathy can rebalance your whole being. Looking forward to seeing you at my Auckland Homeopathy Clinic.
- In 2004, the World Health Organization stated that homeopathy was the second most used medical system worldwide.
- In a study at the NHS Bristol Homeopathic Hospital 70.7% of 6,544 follow up patients, treated for a wide range of chronic medical complaints, reported positive changes.
- Worldwide, over 450 million people use homeopathy on a regular basis.
- Homeopathy is a system of natural healthcare that has been in worldwide use for over 200 years.
- With an excellent safety record, homeopathic medicines are non-toxic and can be used by babies, children and during pregnancy.
- Homeopathy can be safely used alongside conventional medicine.
- Homeopathy differs from conventional medicine in that it is aimed at stimulating the body’s own natural healing ability instead of suppressing symptoms.
- Homeopathy is not a placebo due to the observed effects of treatment on animals and babies.
MOTHER AND BABY
- The World Health Organisation’s Traditional Medicine Strategy 2014-2023 states that Universal Health Coverage (UHC) is only possible by integrating Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) services including Homeopathy into the healthcare delivery.
- In laboratory experiments, homeopathic medicines have been shown to exert effects in white blood cells, cancer cells, tadpoles and plants
- Homeopathy treats YOU, not your DISEASE label.
- While conventional drugs work by suppressing or masking symptoms, the aim of Homeopathy is to address the underlying problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a myth that homoeopathy is slow acting. Homoeopathy is in fact fast acting in acute conditions such as fever, diarrhoea, vomiting, etc. However, most of the times what happens is the patient comes to us with long history of chronic illness. Therefore the treatment takes time. For example, in chronic cases of arthritis, skin allergies, asthma etc. affecting the patient for 15-20 years the remedy must be given 6 months to a year to treat the problem effectively.
Homeopathic medicines are prepared by serial dilutions to liberate it’s healing properties and contain no material substance in them. Hence, no side effects. However, if homeopathic medication is taken without the supervision of a qualified homoeopath they can have adverse effects.
In homoeopathy we do not have separate medicine for head, nose, ears, throat, etc. We give one single medicine which affects the patient as a whole. There is no medicine for any particular disease but there is medicine for the patient who is suffering from the disease. A single remedy is chosen on the basis of holistic approach which treats different complaints of the same person.
Homoeopathy has excellent result in infants even few days or months old. Infant colic, fevers, colds etc. can be well taken care of.