I first became interested in homeopathy when my eldest daughter (3 at the time) has been successfully treated with homeopathy from glue ear. She has had recurrent ear infections and had to have lots of antibiotics. I was recommended homeopathy, which helped tremendously and the further tests confirmed that her glue ear was gone. Although sceptical at first, I was very impressed by the results and I soon joined Homeopathy First Aid course and and started treating my family and myself for minor ailments and injuries. I felt very empowered as a mother to be able to take care of my children in such a profound and natural way.
Later I enrolled onto a 4 year course for Advanced Diploma at Misha Norland’s School of Homeopathy in Stroud, recognised worldwide for its quality of training. I am dedicated to ongoing professional development and have been to India to do some Clinical work with the Homeopathic Doctor Rajan Sankaran, who is considered to be one of the best homeopaths in the world.
In addition I attend various seminars on a regular basis given by homeopaths such as Jan Scholten, Massimo Mangialavori, The Joshis, Jonathan Hardy etc.
I enjoy working with people of all ages, and with having young children myself I have been interested in childhood diseases. Also, I have a special interest in Maternity, Fertility and Women’s Health in general.
I have three children and all of them have been brought up with Homeopathy as their main form of healthcare and I used Homeopathy to support me through the pregnancy and birth of my middle and youngest child. I am committed to supporting the long-term health of children which often starts by supporting women to have as healthy a pregnancy and as natural a birth as is possible for them.
My practice is based on a holistic approach in healthcare, founded on empathy and compassion. My mission is to empower people to Live a Healthier, Happier Lives, free from suffering and pain.
I strongly believe that healing comes from within and that a person needs to be treated as a whole in order to achieve natural balance and well-being.
- Practitioner Advanced Diploma in Homeopathy from the School of Homeopathy (4 years). Completed 3600 hours of tuition, 100 hours of clinical observation and 18 months supervised casework.
- Clinical training in Mumbai, India with Dr Rajan Sankaran in Feb 2018
- I am also qualified in Reflexology, Reiki and Indian Head Massage
- MA (University of Birmingham)- Masters of Business Administration
- BA Management of Business Administration
- I am registered with the New Zealand Council of Homeopaths (NZCH) and subscribe to the professional code of ethics. The NZCH is a professional body responsible for upholding professional standards and maintaining the register of Homeopaths in New Zealand. https://homeopathy.co.nz